Here are your Soap Dough Bricks for larger projects.
You can now purchase unlabeled cost effective bricks of Sorcery Soap Dough. These bricks are 2 pound.
Bricks of soap dough will arrive:
- Wrapped in plastic and sealed
- Unlabeled (see: list of ingredients here)
- 11 bars equal 2 pound brick
Keeping Your Soap Dough Pliable
- To maintain the pliable nature of your soap dough, always keep it sealed and avoid air contact.
- Once Soap Dough has been exposed to the air it will begin to cure, or evaporate water, and harden.
- Sorcery Soap Dough needs to be warmed up in your hands to mold. Do not apply any other heat.
Sorcery Soap Dough Ingredients:
Saponified Ingredients: Lard Glyceride, Cocos Nucifera Oil (Coconut Oil), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Olea Europaea (Olive Oil), Ricinus Communis (Castor Oil), Theobroma Cocoa (Cocoa Butter), Aqua, and colorant.
There are no reviews yet.